Tuesday 1 January 2008

Chapter 23 Year 2008

Time flies without people knowing it ... in a *blink* of an eye ur in primary school, *blink* again your in secondary school, *blink* again ur in college, *blink* again and ur like me now in Uni ....

I am glad that everything has been good for me last year in 2007 ... meeting people all over the world and having a good time with my family, friends and studies ... it was a big change for me when i came to Manchester but i think it was worth it because it has strengthen me in many ways and turned me into a more independent "BOY" :p ...

Hard time's , Bad time's, Sad Time's, Easy Time's, Happy Time's [ ahh i think you all get it d ]
its all in the past for me ... i really hope this year i will put my best into everything i do and also improving myself in what ever i do ....

Token of Appreciation:

I wanna thank my Mom and Dad for giving birth to me, a healthy baby :P and for giving me love and care every moment of my life .. Thanks for every support and during my rebellious times, i really hope you guys will forgive me ... thanks for educating me and as Parents you guys have done a very good part in it d .... Thanks for being my everything ...

And thanks for an older bro .... koko .... sometimes when i see you its hard for me to say this but "love you" and thanks for everything ... thanks for loving me :) i am happy 2 have this family ... not in a million years will i tread in for another ... ok ok enuf d .. hahah tears coming out d .. ;P

ahhh ....
guys with me in Manchester
Ah Wei
Pat Pat Zai
Wei Wei
Se Yu
Cyril
you guys have been great friends and great help for me ..... come sayang u guys .. muaksssss

Penang Friends ..
Gary & Danny
Ram
MR Yeap
Ah Chee
Ah Chen
Adrian Auyong
Ah Tong
Ah Wei
Yong Yang
Kooi Sing
Coney
My Super Rojak Band .... all la ... [ joshua tan , joshua adnand , uttama , all the madness friends ]
PSDC friends
All the Church Friends and Family ... Raymond koko
Sorry if i din mention all ur names or miss out any...
i just wanna say
Kamsahamnida

special thanks to Jolin Chuah .... for being my friend :) i have many things to tell u but ... :)

anyway all i have 2 say is good bye 2007 and hello 2008 .....

AJA AJA FIGHTING !!!!!!!

No comments: