Monday 14 January 2008

Busy Times ...

New Year ... Classes has started and its going 2 be very busy for me .. Assignment starting and final year project to be done also ...

I will stop blogging for awhile so hope you guys will understand ...

nothing much is happening now ....


Our flat mates and me last week were fighting with some Malaysian People because of a Game ... if your wondering we did not started it ... they were very childish ... by the way the game was DOTA ... :P

We did not fight back ... ah wei took some punches but everything was alrite ... anyway nothing very proud to boast about it ... just telling you guys .. don worry they will have their BALASAN one day ... :P ( Some of the Ah moh in our flats that knew us and they help us ... they went and scolded them :P they told them 2 watch out .... neways just want to thank them ... ALAN , LIZ , JAMES , STEVE thanks for having our back )


Anyway it was over and we forgive them ... if your interested 2 know more i will tell u guys in detail when i see u guys .. hehehe ...

What a way to start a year, with a big bang .. hehehe ..


Moving on ... ah wei GF went back already but b4 that me , him and his gf went shopping b4 she went back .. and i bought myself a FCUK bag for 20 pound cheep leh .. :) ...

i followed ah wei .. he also bought one but it was in london ...


All my friends says that it looks like a girls bag .. hehehe

here have a look and give some comment .. :P

So this is all for today .. hope you guys will pray for me in my final sem that i am facing now ... so till my next blog again which is May i guess .. :P .... stay tune and support my blog k ....
we still can chat in the chat box if u guys wan to ... till then , to all my friends take care and God Bless ...
Kamsahamnida

No comments: