Tuesday 18 December 2007

Flat Gathering

Yesterday night, we invited our neighbour to come over to try out our Malaysian Home cook food by Cheft Se Yu and Cyril. We had alot of fun that night. Another thing is that, they are leaving this week some sort like balik kampung for Christmas.

Ok the Menu for that night was Curry Veg, Veg Soup, Egg with Chai Poh ;P and Sweet Sour Chicken very nice hehehe

This Picture you can see that they are having Chop Stick lesson's from Cyril hehehe it looks like they are enjoying it .. :P
Cyril Mang Keh keh la .... wanna touch ma touch lo .. wahahaha

Ahhhh .... they look so lost ... :P
Hahaha look at Alan's face ... he looks so red after eating the curry ... but actually the curry wasn't that spicy ... :P
After dinner we took a group photo ... All the Ah Moh was heated up because of the Curry :P
Ishhh when i was washing the plates ... they came and pull down my pants ... :( ....


After that .... i went to their place for a drink and party .. hehe its like house dancing .. it was nice ..
here is steve and me .. a very cool dude ..
Anna and me
nikki and me

Ride me CowGirl ...
I think i found something underneath the bed ...
Its has dirt .... Duhhhhhhh
Hehehe thats about all .. no more photo's d ... :) ...
it was a nice nite .... so till my next blog k ...
JFYI my holiday has just started ... :)

No comments: