Thursday 6 December 2007

1st TIME

Hm ... A bit nervous actually, as this is my first time doing this. :P ahh one thing, bear my english and spelling mistakes. :P

I really would like to apologize to my friends stating that blogs are for lamer's. I have learn that blog is actually more than that, i keeps your close friends and love once on track with what your getting on with you life.

I hope there care people reading this as in "GIVE FACE laaaa " :p anyway i wanna thank Granny Jolin for making me interested in creating this blog. I don't know why but i would just like to follow her. hehe. But trust me this is not hangat hangat tahi ayam stuff. DON WORRY.

Anyway yesterday i called friends and family back home in Penang. Danny, Gary, My Cousin Raymond, Brabara [ which is getting married this month and i don get to go :( ] , Mr Yeap, and some others like RAM and Cindy Geh [ also the same getting married this month and i don get to go either ] but they did not pick up. I think they were busy working.

haha and today i just finish my exam on how 2 become a waiter. :P its an agent for people that is working in hotels and high class places. So its compulsory to learn every table rules and etc.....

i wanted to tell granny but she went offline when i got back from the exam. i think i did well, can pass qua. So if i pass means i can start working during my December break and i can earn some money to go KAI KAI next year. :) happy happy me

By the way its 9 pm and i haven't eaten my dinner yet. Hungry lo. My friends are all cooking
Porridge so i need to go and help them. And another thing is that i am still using my 016 line over here in UK. You guys can msg me anytime, don worry about the rate its still the same rate as you msg your friends and family in penang. But for me its not la.

Ah tata for now and till my next post out.

No comments: