Tuesday 22 July 2008

1st Phone interview From Intel

wahhh kin cheong ... at 1st i was doing all my research on the company and wondering what will they ask me ... filling up all the blanks that i do not know bout the company .. and when my interviewer called me at the selected time of my interview, i notice he did not ask me a single thing about INTEL .. haha .. he just said "WHAT INTEL DOES?" thats all .. no history no background, what is the latest technology that we are undergoing and all .. hahah nada ... 0 zero.. over all i did not know how i did ... be myself and stay honest ... some question i answered with confidence but some i am not sure i gave a correct answer or not .. anyway the interview went like 1 hour and 15 minutes .. guess this is my 1st interview experience .. if i don get its ok (NOT :( )heheh but................. it was an experience gain and rooms for improvement will made by me self .. :) pretty much i will have alot of interview that i will be facing as my working life has started .. so pray for me 2 get a JOB :p ... i believe that God has already book one for me d .. :) sooner later i will find it hehehe .. adios ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last time i also get this interview, is quite nervous

Julian said...

hi really ... hei nice 2 meet u ... where r u from ?? do i know u ??? hehehe so where r u working now???