Thursday 19 June 2008

Graduation

Finally I am going 2 Graduate in TIME .. :) so so happy ... huh .. i remember when i went into the room to check my result my friend and i was like so Anxious .. haiya the only thing that i could think of is plz don fail me ... give me a pass can already la ... what class also never mind since i tot i did very bad during my last paper on one subject ... so the Tutor of my year was like what is your name ?? ur Student Card Number ... i told him all but with a stammering kind of tone .... then he was like smiling back at me and said congratulation ... You have got 1st Class Hons .. and i was like WTH .... OMG ... i cant even believe it ...

Firstly i would like to thank all my group of friends which came here with me ... Se Yu, Ah Wei, Wei Wei, Pat Pat and Cyril for helping out each other over the year ... Studying togather, putting all the hard work into assignment, Cooking ... messing around yeah .... Embarking on this journey with them was a whole new experience that is unforgettable and a very knowledgeable one ... Hei LOVE YOU GUYS (Not in a gay way ofcause) .... :) ...

hehe anyway i will be going off 2 a new place d .. i wont be staying in the student halls anymore .. moving 2 Salford ... it is still in manchester but in a diff place d ... so i will be busy this few days and need 2 move all my things over there .. hence i am not feeling well .. fever , flu and even sore throat .. I really hope 2 get well soon .. :) this is about all for now .. :) need some rest and till i blog again .. :) see you GUYS ..

No comments: