Tuesday 22 April 2008

My 1st hair Cut in Manchester

:) after the lovely dinner ... I have decide to ask my friend ah wei .. to give me a hair cut ...
yeah i know .. most of my friends when i go online they say ... hei julian when are you going to get your hair cut ?? i will ask them back ... you wanna belanja is it .. ??? i no money la ... hahaha ...
but it has come to a point that i really cannot stand my long hair d .. very mangchang ... since i have curly hair it makes me look FUNNY and very untidy when i dont wear a cap ... :) so what to do ar .... this time had to tahan and ask my friends to cut for me d lah .. PAI KUA PAI KUA lah .. :P ... because even the barber has a hard time to shape my hair .. :( what to do .. follow my mom ma ... how i wish i had straight hair like other people .. anyway .. i close my eyes during the process ... it was scary .. but i trusted my friend cause he has a very good sense of style ... at first when i heard the sound of the scissors and felt hair falling down .. it freaks me out .. hahaha i said gai d lahhh .. cham liau la ...

so this is what happen ..
ME BEFORE ....



ME AFTER ...

wahhhh NOT BAD HOR [still so yeng].. hehehe ... yeah i am happy with my new hair cut and i guess he would be the next famous barber in penang when he gets back to Malaysia .. :P ... after that it was my turn to cut his hair for him ... i think i did well .. but it wasn't as nice as mine hehehe .. sorry ah wei no hard feelings.. :P ... hahah anyway he is a good friend .. i guess he wouldn't mind .. :P .. to conclude this .. i think i have matured alot since i came here ... did alot of cooking and etc ... learn alot of stuff that makes me to be more independant ... I feel so bless to have such wonderful friends around me to ... :) Do you guys think that i have change alot ??? or still GINA GINA :) ... cheers everyone ..

No comments: